Company: Sutter Health
Location: North Highlands
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Position Overview: -Provides computed tomography and diagnostic
imaging patient care services at defined levels to patients. -
-Qualifications:MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS -Education/
Knowledge, including Licensure/ Certification/ Registration:
- ARRT Registered Technologist, RT(R) in good standing. BLS
- Additional ARRT certification in Computed Tomography (CT)
- State Licensure (CRT) is required.
- Graduate of a JRCERT accredited education program in
- Must be knowledgeable of technical factors and radiographic
views. Broad-based knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and
physiology is required. - -Experience:
- Previous experience as a Registered Radiologic Technologist is
- Prior work experience in an acute care facility is
- Training in computerized tomography is desirable. -Skills:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing and challenging
environment and take appropriate actions in emergent situations.
-Organization:Sutter Medical Foundation - CentralEmployee Status:
RegularEmployee Referral Bonus: NoBenefits: YesPosition Status:
Non-ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: Day/EveningShift Hours:8 Hour
ShiftDays of the Week Scheduled:Varied DaysWeekend Requirements:
Saturday-SundaySchedule: Part TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay
Period:40Applications Accepted:All Applications
AcceptedSchedule/Shift: Part Time/ Day/Evening
Keywords: Sutter Health, North Highlands , CT Technologist, Other , North Highlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!