Company: Raley's and BelAir
Location: North Highlands
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Who Are You?
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Floor Covering Technician
to join the Facilities Maintenance team at the North Highlands
location. Under minimal supervision, perform troubleshooting,
repair and preventive maintenance on VCT, LVT, Carpeting, Altro
Safety Floor, Linoleum, Ceramic/Porcelain and Quarry tile as well
as Epoxy Floor Coatings.
Who We Are
At Raley's, we're all about infusing life with health and
happiness by changing the way the world eats, one plate at a time.
We take our passion for great food and world class customer service
to the next level. Every day we come into work knowing that what we
do is making a difference in the lives of our customers. Evolving
beyond the definition of what an ordinary grocery store can be,
we're bringing a fresh take on the idea of living well to the
communities we serve and live in. We're dedicated to supporting
healthy and happy team members, customers and communities - and
we're looking for the same kind of passionate people to join our
team, grow with us and share our purpose.
What You Will Do:
- Troubleshoot and repair floor coverings.
- Troubleshoot and correct problems as needed.
- Correct problems associated with safety and health department
- Order materials, complete projects as required.
- Communicate with store management personnel, regarding
maintenance, and repair of floor coverings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED
- In-depth understanding of floor covering installations,
including layout and repair skills
- Must be available for night work, and work out of town for
multiple nights, as jobs require
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and
Certifications and/or Licenses Required:
- Valid California Driver's License
Physical Demands: Employees may occasionally experience the
following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Ability to lift weight up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb vertical ladders
- Ability to maneuver in tight or difficult to access areas,
including kneeling and bending
- Ability to work in low temperatures and high noise areas
- Ability to drive long distances
- Most work is performed in a store environment
- Some work is performed in a shop or warehouse environment
- Will have exposure to low temperatures and high voltage
- Driving to various locations or work sites
- Overnight stays out of the area, multiple nights
- On-call as needed
Benefits & Perks:
- Work with some cool people
- 10% discount on all Raley's groceries
- Full onsite fitness center
- Pop up grocery market
- Employee discounts on event/sports tickets, gym memberships +
- Tuition Reimbursement
- All you can eat fruit bar
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Family leave & time off
- 401K Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- Life Insurance
Internal Applicants: No disciplinary action during the past 6
months. Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this
position and provide endorsement upon request from HR. You must
upload a resume and answer all application questions.
Keywords: Raley's and BelAir, North Highlands , Flooring Technician, Other , North Highlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!