Medical Director (Veterinarian) Job, North Highlands, CA
Company: Prospect Health
Location: North Highlands
Posted on: July 27, 2022
North Highlands, CA, based practice, looking for a qualified
Veterinarian to join them in an exciting new role.
* Full-Time Veterinary Care
* High Quality Small and Senior Animal Medicine - comprehensive
wellness and preventive care
* Surgery including spays/neuters and more
* Internal Medicine
* And many more
Package & Benefits
* Excellent Salary and Welcome Bonus
* Long-term incentive program that can be used for student
* 120 hours annual PTO
* Additional PTO for CE.
* Annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses.
* Health Insurance (Basic Plans, Medical, Dental, Vision).
* Paid Parental Leave.
* Advanced Career Path Opportunities.
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
* Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited
* Active Veterinary State License
* Experience as a Senior Vet or Medical Director desired
Keywords: Prospect Health, North Highlands , Medical Director (Veterinarian) Job, North Highlands, CA, Executive , North Highlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!