Company: HD Supply
Location: North Highlands
Posted on: July 31, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for planning, overseeing, and coordinating the
cleaning, loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, pulling
or staging for delivering of merchandise. This position requires
operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such
operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average work
week. If selected for this position, HD Supply will run a Motor
Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an
acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Oversees associates in accomplishing the merchandising of
product within the location to include leaning, loading, unloading,
sorting, picking, stocking, pulling or staging for delivering of
- Greets customers, answers questions and provides services to
- Acts as Duty Manager as scheduled and is responsible for
opening and/or closing the store, authorizing refunds, and handling
customer problems in addition to other duties as assigned.
- Maintains knowledge of current promotions, new merchandise, and
- Ensures needed training is identified, assigned and completed
- Assists in conducting performance reviews. Conducts substandard
performance discussions. Drafts and monitors documentation such as
formal counseling sessions or Performance Improvement Plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with company
policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level
professional associates. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
5+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Retail environment experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Some positions may require forklift operation experience. Job
Locations US-CA-North Highlands Posted Date 12 hours ago (7/27/2020
9:41 PM) Job ID 2020-38746 Business Unit Home Improvement Solutions
Functional Area Operations Remote Position? No Position Type
Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 95660 HD Supply is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, North Highlands , Receiving Manager, Executive , North Highlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!